I have multiple profiles. How do I merge them?
Yes, it is possible that in 3x3planet.com there are many profiles of you. Some might have been entered by the organiser and some by you. The profiles can be merged by contacting the Customer Support.
When asking for a profile merge, be explicit
- which profiles (please provide URLs:/web address; screenshots, exact spellings of the name etc.) you want merged and
- which user name (i.e. which email address) -related profile should be the "final one".
In the case of non-matching data, do note that we might come back to you and ask you to provide supporting evidence (matching birthdates, etc.) so that we can know the profiles are indeed of the same person and belong to you.
Be aware that all merge requests are tracked and can be rolled back. Claiming somebody else's profiles is a sanctionable offense.
Once the various profiles are merged then Rankings are calculated every day at @1200 UTC, only once the Rankings are calculated, your points will be visible on your profile.
We recommend self-registering to all the future events with this merged profile in order to prevent further duplicates.
- How can I change players in our team?
- I have multiple profiles. How do I merge them?
- Why do event organisers require me to fill in a 3x3 Planet profile?
- Changing email of the 3x3 Planet account
- How and when do I receive my 3x3 Individual World Ranking points from a 3x3 FIBA endorsed event?
- View all (7 more)