What do different registration and confirmation types mean?
In the Event Maker, the organiser can configure how registration links are displayed at the 3x3planet.com and how many player confirmations are required before the registration is considered final.
The four different registration types are displayed followingly on the 3x3planet.com:
- Open to all Registrations can take place via
3x3planet.com and related Register button is visible
- Invitation only There is a text "Invitation Only" and no register button on the 3x3planet.com. Instead, all registrations are entered by the organiser via the Event Maker
- External link The external registration system link configured by the organiser is shown
- On site No register button on the 3x3planet.com. Instead, all registrations are entered by the organiser via the Event Maker
The two different confirmation types determine how many player confirmations are required before the registration is considered final.
- All players The full team i.e. monomum three players have confirmed their invitation via their 3x3planet.com account
- Captain only The captain of the team has confirmed the invitation and other players are to be added later.
When there are more applying teams than free spots, the organiser can use the registration queue functionality to see the timestamp when the confirmation criteria was met for each team, and then the organiser can make case-by-case decisions which teams to accept and which to decline.
For the users of the registration widgets pressing the Accept or Decline changes automatically the status of the team in the team page.
- How can I change players in our team?
- I have multiple profiles. How do I merge them?
- Why do event organisers require me to fill in a 3x3 Planet profile?
- Changing email of the 3x3 Planet account
- How and when do I receive my 3x3 Individual World Ranking points from a 3x3 FIBA endorsed event?
- View all (7 more)