How is the amount of ranking points players determined?
Upon the event results having been made official, the Event Maker will automatically calculate ranking points to all participating players. The points are calculated in a daily calculating run which takes place every day around 12.00 CET (Central European Time).
Now, the amount of ranking points players get is determined by the success of their team, them individually (if personal stats were kept) as well as the ranking level of the category they played at.
- How can I change players in our team?
- I have multiple profiles. How do I merge them?
- Why do event organisers require me to fill in a 3x3 Planet profile?
- Changing email of the 3x3 Planet account
- How and when do I receive my 3x3 Individual World Ranking points from a 3x3 FIBA endorsed event?
- View all (7 more)