Getting a notification about submitting results (or removal of event)
According to the FIBA 3x3 Endorsement Terms & Conditions the organisers are obliged to submit the results within 48 hours of the end of the event in order to retain the status of FIBA 3x3 Endorsed event.
If the event has not been made official, the organiser will receive an information email and the event is removed from the 3x3 Planet until the process has been completed.
Practically, in addition to entering the results, the organiser has to confirm that the results are final, upon which then, for example, the ranking points calculation is triggered.
The "Make the event official" button can be found on the To-Do tab. Note that the button becomes active only after all the Blocker items have been cleared.
In the validation process, the Event Maker will check whether all the necessary information has been inputted.
Some information will be mandatory, meaning the event cannot be made official without it. The user interface will also inform of the missing information that will lead to a downgrade or an upgrade in the status of the event and the related ranking points.
- How can I change players in our team?
- I have multiple profiles. How do I merge them?
- Why do event organisers require me to fill in a 3x3 Planet profile?
- Changing email of the 3x3 Planet account
- How and when do I receive my 3x3 Individual World Ranking points from a 3x3 FIBA endorsed event?
- View all (7 more)