Can I, as an organiser, enter or change player data?
Event Maker supports two kinds of player profiles
- created by players themselves
- can be searched and mapped to the teams by the organiser but the individual player data (such as birthdate) cannot be edited by the organiser
- player can access and edit with an username and a password via 3x3planet.com
- created by the organisers on behalf of the player
- the data (such as birthdate) can be edited by any organiser using the profile
- player has no username and password and hence no access until the profile is merged with a player-created profile
It is in everyone's interest to use player-created profiles as broadly as possible and eventually any organiser-created profiles should be asked to be merged to the player-created profiles as soon as possible.
- How can I change players in our team?
- I have multiple profiles. How do I merge them?
- Why do event organisers require me to fill in a 3x3 Planet profile?
- Changing email of the 3x3 Planet account
- How and when do I receive my 3x3 Individual World Ranking points from a 3x3 FIBA endorsed event?
- View all (7 more)